Martin Modular Plastic Screw Conveyors are plastic modules that consist of a helical flight spiraling once around a hollow square hub. The plastic screws eliminate the need to spot or continuously weld metal flights to the shaft. Some advantages of modular plastic screw conveyors include that the all-plastic material does not corrode, is impervious to acids, caustics and other chemicals, they are FDA approved for food contact, highly resistant to corrosion, and the slick surface simplifies cleaning.
- FDA Approved
- Individual Modules and end caps are all heat fused together to eliminate any risk of product contamination
- External end cap design results in a total elimination of cracks & crevices on the conveyor screw
- Light weight construction reduces horsepower requirements & prolongs bearing life
- Modules are individually replaceable
- Excellently balanced to allow for high speed operations
Ice Handling | Poultry | Meat | Agricultural | Food Waste Handling